Friday, August 06, 2010

Lunch with GG & Sissie

Today Daddy Steve, Namaw, and I took the boys to have lunch with GG and Sissie.  For some reason Brody wanted to practice cutting things, so Namaw let him use his dinner knife and cut the paper napkin holder.  I think he went to work next on his saltine crackers.  I wish I knew where they kept the vacuum so I could've cleaned up the mess he made!!
Barrett was more into entertaining people by talking to them and singing for them.  We got to listen to several rounds of "Happy Birthday" along with several rounds of "Jesus Loves Me" while we were eating.  I think the other diners enjoyed listening to the little ones.
I was there too!  (Actually, I took this picture for Paula since she always comments about my ability to take self portraits.)
Both boys wanted to ride on Sissie's walker on the way back to GG's apartment.  They're growing (meaning they're getting heavier), so Daddy Steve helped Sissie push.
 
After spending some time talking, it wast time to head home.  Barrett woke up early today and was really ready for a nap!  Of course, we had to stop at the fish fountain on our way out. 
We had enough leftovers from lunch that I didn't have to cook dinner tonight!  That makes for a great night!  Thanks again GG!  We enjoyed getting to spend time with you today.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Awesome self protrait!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you might even be preaching or something. Thanks for the laugh.

That last picture looks like Christmas card material to me.

GG said...

We really enjoyed your visit. That last picture is so good of the boys. I could not believe it would turn out like that since you had a difficult time getting their attention.