Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Sonshine on my shoulders

It might make ME happy....but it makes it very difficult for my blue eyed boys to open their eyes for pictures! We chose an overcast day to go take pics with Caleb & Audria, however, once I finished taking their pictures the cloud coverage was much more spotty!  Caleb tried to get a picture of me and the boys but they said it was too bright to look at the camera! lol

I tried getting a picture of just them...but Brody closed his eyes tight! 

Finally they opened ther eyes and smiled for a few pictures....
 
 

I even managed to get one of them together smiling! 
 

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

GREAT pictures!!! You just continue to get more and more beautiful as you get older. It's amazing. Love you!!!

Steve said...

Wow! What fun pictures!!! Staci you are beautiful!

Jessica said...

Love the bluebonnet pictures - I miss those little beauties. Great shots of your boys! So cute. :) And you are GORGEOUS, Staci! Fabulous outfit.