Sunday, October 21, 2012

Seth - newborn portraits

On Friday I was privileged to take pictures of a precious 5 day old baby who is almost like family.  Seth's daddy, Kyle, and I spent many family vacations together while we were growing up.  Most of my camping memories involve our family and Billy, Paula, Kyle & Brett.  Now Kyle and Susie have two little boys to take camping!  Seth may not be ready for camping yet...but he's really good at cuddling!  He was such a good baby while we were taking pictures!  I hope he's just as easy for Kyle and Susie on a daily basis.  Here are a few of my favs from our session... 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Paula said...

Staci,

You are AMAZING! Love these--every last one of them. Can't wait to get one of them framed and sitting where I can gaze at it daily. :-)

Leave It To Davis said...

Beautiful!

Mom said...

I got to watch part of the time as Staci was taking pictures. You wouldn't believe how patient she is! Maybe she just wants to love on the cute babies a little longer ....