Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Junior!

Today is Junior's 60th birthday!  Last week I was trying to think of something that I could get him that would be significant enough for the big 6-0.  Then came a crazy week and busy weekend...and I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't even mailed his card!  So...here's a video with two sweet boys singing Barrett's favorite song.  (Brody has a hoarse voice...so he sounds a little funny...and I couldn't find the cable to hook up our video camera to the computer so I had to use our still camera which doesn't take as good of video...but I think they did pretty good for an early morning serenade!)

Happy Birthday Junior!  Wish we could eat a DQ ice cream cake with you today!  Hmmm...maybe it would be a good idea to get a DQ ice cream cake and eat it in your honor?!? 

4 comments:

RaeAnn said...

I've been thinking of something for him too and also didn't get his card sent. I was going to have the girls sing happy birthday too but they were up and out the door for fishing with daddy this morning before I could get to it. I guess we'll be late with everything and he'll get it all tomorrow!

Wendi said...

This is so cute! Hope all is well with y'all. Tell everyone hi for us!!

RaeAnn said...

I called Junior to wish him happy birthday yesterday a little after noon and guess what? They were getting ready to eat ice cream cake!

Leave It To Davis said...

McKenna is here with me and she got so excited....she called out Brody and Barrett, then watched and said, "again".