Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tyler, Ann, & Luke

Before Tyler's birthday dinner celebration tonight (ok...so I guess it was really last night since I'm posting this at 1:30 am!), I took a few pictures.  Chuck and Lou Ann wanted a picture of them with Tyler, Ann, and Luke for their Christmas cards.  I really need to get some practice with flash (and get a speedlight) so I can take a decent indoor picture.  They turned out ok...but definitely not great.  I hope she likes at least one well enough to use it for her cards! 

After taking those pictures inside, I snapped a few outside of just Tyler, Ann, & Luke.  I always love my outdoor with natural lighting pictures MUCH better than any indoor pictures I take.  I tried a new action on the pics while editing in Lightroom.  What do you think?  I love it :)



 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures - Luke is so darling and is sitting alone. The babies are growing so fast.

I agree, they are a beautiful couple.

Love,

Sharon

GG said...

Such beautiful pictures with good subject matter.Staci. you are a professional photographer.

GG said...

Such beautiful pictures with good subject matter.Staci. you are a professional photographer.

Leave It To Davis said...

They are such a beautiful family....

You want an honest opinion on the new technique, right? I prefer your other techniques. I mean, this would be good for maybe making something look dated, in my opinion....but, it kind of makes them look washed out. But the pictures you captured are great. I am giving you an honest opinion. That way, you know when I tell you I LOVE something, I really LOVE it. Right? Love you!!!

Ginger said...

Love the pictures! Such a handsome little man.