Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Axton's Newborn Photo Shoot

On July 4th I woke up early (for a holiday) to go over to Caleb & Audria's house to take pictures of my youngest nephew, Axton.  I was there by 6:45 am and he was sleepy and ready to let us take pictures!  He was so precious (and Caleb & Audria has so many ideas for pictures) that I was there taking pictures until after 11 am!  That meant I went home with a full memory card (over 300 pictures).  It was hard to narrow them down...and that's why you're getting to see lots of pictures.  He's just too cute to not include them!  Enjoy!

(Don't forget to click on the collages below to make them full screen.)

 







 







 



7 comments:

Wendi said...

Those are really cute! Good job. :)

GG said...

Such wonderful pictures that will be treasured as long as he lives and probably be passed down for generations.He is a precious great grandson.

suzspeaks said...

good job Staci! He is SO precious!

Jamie said...

WOW!!! He is adorable but you did so good on the pictures. Wish I had pictures of mine like that when they were babies.

Mom said...

Great pictures! I think my favorite is on the mantle. You need to make this a regularly scheduled event with both babies!

Leave It To Davis said...

ahhhhhhh!!!!! Joan! What are you trying to do???? Give me and Mother and Sharon a heart attack???? aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Calm down.....they would never let a baby fall from a high mantle onto the hard bricks below. They super-glued him there temporarily. Surely.

Seriously, though, Staci, those are precious pictures....especially the last one....I LOVE it. (He is nestled safely on the bed close enough to his parents he can be caught if the ceiling fan blows him too hard and he rolls away.....I know he doesn't roll yet....but one of those involuntary flinches just might send him over the edge, mightn't it?) Anyhow, now that I keep telling myself nothing happened, nothing happened.....he is absolutely handsome!

And Caleb, that is hilarious to have him taken on top of your Halo helmet....and he cried!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the lighting you caught and of course the adorable newborn. His little facial features are so sweet! Great poses, too. :)