Friday, October 16, 2009

Spontaneous Playdate

This morning Daddy Steve went with me and the boys to run some errands. While I was taking a pair of shoes back to DSW (don't worry Ann...it wasn't the boots...it was another pair of shoes that I got that I changed my mind about), Brody convinced Daddy Steve to go to Dick's Sporting Goods. If you walk thru Dick's, you enter the mall and the play area is directly in front of you. While at DSW, I got a call from Daddy Steve saying they were at the play area and he told me that Jamie and Kori were there too!

I met Jamie at the gym where I used to work out (before we moved). She is such a sweetheart and we quickly became friends. Since we were usually rushing in and out of the 5 am aerobics classes, we have actually gotten to know each other better thru our blogs. There've been several times where we've tried to set up a playdate...but it hasn't worked out yet. It was great to have a spontaneous playdate!

Barrett and Kori (2 1/2 yrs old) sitting in the boat in the play area. Two little towheads

3 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

It was fun getting to meet Kori in person. She is really cute and Barrett and Brody enjoyed playing with her. And then we got to meet Eva's two daughters also.

Thanks for asking me to go with you to run errands!

Daddy Steve

Ann Hastings said...

That's good- I was worried... you should never return a purchase from DSW, always worth it :) The play date was cute, glad you had fun!

Jamie said...

Awww!Was so surprised to see our pictures! Kori loved seeing her pic with Barrett. they looks so cute. it was so nice seeing you guys!