Tuesday, October 20, 2009

She thinks my tractor's sexy...

There was a rusted, old tractor by the barns at the pumpkin patch. Barrett and I walked over there to take a few pictures.



This was the last picture I got of Barrett (below). If you click on this picture you'll see that his right hand is in the air. Just as I took this picture he let go of the steering wheel and fell forward. He hit his chin (just under his lip) on the step. As soon as I realized he was falling, I dropped my camera and lunged for him...but I was too late. Thankfully he didn't need stitches, but he does have a nice slice on his chin now.
As we were heading back to the group, Brody ran across the field towards us and said he wanted his picture taken on the tractor too.
He was a little disappointed that there wasn't a key in the tractor and that he couldn't really drive it...but he made do with pretending.
He lasted a few minutes and then the bounce houses were calling his name...

5 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Those pictures are so cute! I am so glad Barrett is ok- poor little guy!

Teri said...

that is an old tractor! Glad he was OK, lookslike a beautiful day!

Steve and Joan said...

I was worried about little Barrett after I saw him that day. I'm so glad he is o.k. after the fall from the tractor. They need a seat belt on that tractor!

Daddy Steve

Queen B. said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *CUTE* !!

Leave It To Davis said...

FFA is definitely in your future! I will save Brady's FFA t-shirts for them!