Thursday, October 29, 2009

Down, Set, Hut Hut

The first thing Brody asked when he woke up this morning was, "Is today the day I get to wear my football uniform to school?!?!?" He was jumping up and down when I told him that today's the big day. They're having their Halloween party at school today. He's been looking forward to this day for a loooooong time. I can't tell you how many times he begs to wear this outfit to school. He waited patiently for me to take a shower and then asked me to come outside to take his picture. Like I could say no to that!

Giving me his "serious football player" look.



He's off! He tells me that he'll run faster in PE today because he's in his Cowboys uniform. I just hope he doesn't run into anything when the helmet falls down over his eyes!

4 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

He's too cute and he would make a great Dallas Cowboy!

The Goforths said...

LOVE it! My boys have this same outfit... it becomes an identity when they put it on!

Leave It To Davis said...

Put a zero on that uniform with the eight and you would have your great uncle Dave's number that he ran a 95 yard touch down in. I know he would want to come see you play!

Steve and Joan said...

Happy Halloween Brody and Barrett!

Daddy Steve