Friday, October 09, 2009

Cutie Pies

On Wednesday I put the boys in jeans, button down shirts, and boots to go have lunch with GG and Sissie. I thought they both looked too cute for words and I wanted to get a picture of them together out by the rose bush in our front yard. I had grandiose plans in my mind for a great picture of my two boys...standing with their arms around each other...in front of the roses...smiling for the camera. I just knew it'd be a great framer. I think sometimes I forget how unreasonable it is to expect a good picture of the two boys together! Instead, I got a cute one of Barrett watching Brody run around the yard...

one of Brody with his cheesy smile...

and one of Brody (with a real smile) as he was taking off to run to the other side of the yard!


Maybe I should just learn how to use photoshop. I remember Steve Martin saying he was going to photoshop one of the kids into the family picture (on the move Cheaper by the Dozen). If I could get a good picture of each of the boys...maybe I could merge them together in photoshop. Oh. Who am I kidding?! I'll just have to enjoy these pictures for now. They really are cute!!!

2 comments:

Gmommy said...

You are so right - they really are cute, precious boys.

Leave It To Davis said...

My favorite pics of my boys were the ones that were not posed....like the one where Bryan looks like he is strangling Brady by hugging him, and Bryan has a huge smile on his face, eyes closed, and Brady looks like he is terrified....funny! It wasn't planned....just happened. Nothing in this world is better than kids....and nothing is more precious than your own. Enjoy every minute with them. Those minutes never come again.....