Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Year of the Football

**Sorry for all the posts about Brody's birthday! Please don't feel compelled to comment (or even read) them all. I just want to get all of this down so that it'll be in the 2007 Log Cabin in the Plains blog book!***

Today was Brody's first birthday (if you didn't already know this...you haven't been reading our blog! lol)

When Brody was just 6 days old we took the first picture of him with a football. Just in case you haven't seen enough pictures of Brody...or had enough of my reminiscing...here is Brody's first year with the football.

6 days old

1 month old
2 months old
3 months old
4 months old
5 months old
6 months old
7 months old
8 months old
9 months old
10 months old
11 months old
ONE YEAR!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again, Brody. I hope you have many more, and on every birthday I hope you will be surrounded by everybody you love, and those who love you. I was so happy to get to share your first birthday if only for a short time.

Laura said...

That football sure has gotten small!

Laura said...

I love the video!!

Anonymous said...

I can't help but be sad that our babies have gotten so big. I seem to spend 50% of my time wishing that Collin would hurry up and reach his next milestone, and the other 50% wishing he would never grow up! Happy Birthday Brody!!

Anonymous said...

What a change in a year! It is a good thing we all don't change that much in a years time. We would never recognize anyone.

Rebecca said...

CUTE! I loved the invitation to his b-day in Arlington. That's too cute.

Amy said...

I loved seeing those football pics! And the video was great. What a smart little guy!

suzspeaks said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! he is so adorable! I love the video! He has definately caught up to the ball!