Monday, August 06, 2007

August 7th, 2007 - Happy Anniversary

God Has Always Known

Who is this woman? Why would she love me?
The called are many, but the chosen few
who know her love love her. I love her, too.
I knew her love, and it could only be
the love of Jesus reaching out to me,
a kind of love so old, yet always new,
that it is like a love I always knew,
but love to learn again, that He loves me.
For she loves me, and I have heard that call,
a still, small voice which echoes in her own
and chooses me to be the one to fall
in love with her, though I am not alone
in thinking she would love me. Not at all.
But I know God, and God has always known.

~ by Michael Rew


Happy 8th Anniversary Staci!! I Love You!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love you too :)

Anonymous said...

Mike, You are a wonderful husband for Staci and a great son-in-law. We always thank God that you two found each other.