Sunday, August 19, 2007

LAST ONE!

I PROMISE that this is the very last birthday post. Just look into the eyes below. You know you can't resist just one more!!! Mike's parents and Grandma K came over after church today for a birthday lunch. Jim made a wonderful BBQ lunch for us!
Brody thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ. It took two of us to clean him up!
Then it was time for (yet another) birthday cake!
"It feels funny when I stick my hand all the way in the cake!"
Brody shows Great-Grandma K how to climb on the chair (and makes her very nervous)!
After 2 parties in TX...Brody finally figured out how to unwrap presents quickly!
He was very excited about these balls. They stack inside each other and each one has a different day of creation on it!
See...that wasn't so bad. Was it? :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

What a lucky boy!! All that cake!

RaeAnn said...

Glad Brody got to have birthday parties with all of his family!

Anonymous said...

I do believe Brody really enjoyed his "first" birthday. We would never get tired of looking at pictures. Keep them coming!!!

laura said...

brody is going to think it's his birthday everyday! you better be careful!!!

Shauna said...

I love all your birthday posts - they make me feel a little bad about neglecting my children and their birthdays but oh well!

Anonymous said...

Not too many birthday pictures for me. I am happy that Mike's family got to enjoy his birthday. I do not think Brody can ever top this one.