Monday, August 27, 2007

Backpack Aerobics

Toni (the babysitter during aerobics) was sick again today. I had Wendy (the former babysitter who speaks Spanish) call the 2 Hispanic ladies who usually bring their kids to tell them that we wouldn't have childcare today. I guess they couldn't find anyone else to watch their kids because they didn't come. A couple other ladies were out of town today...so I just ended up with 1 lady at aerobics! She said she'd rather go do the cross trainer than have me teach class to just her. I think Brody was disappointed! I had loaded him up in the backpack in anticipation of class and he didn't want to get out! This would've been my first attempt at teaching class with him on my back. Maybe it was for the best. Who knows if he could've lasted 45 minutes of me going up and down on a step!

Megan always used to ask for pictures of me teaching aerobics while I was pregnant. I never took any...but I did take these today to show you what I would've looked like teaching aerobics with Brody :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a better woman than I am!! I could barely get back to my parents apartment after our walks in England with Collin on my back. No wonder you stay in such great shape!
(And yes, Kate's grasshopper was alive. And those leggings of Lauren's are scary - Matt's mom bought that outfit!)

RaeAnn said...

I'm sure Brody would've enjoyed aerobics and all the attention he would have gotten!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! I bet Brody would have loved it. I am still a little disappointed that there isn't a single preggo aerobics pic. :)

Amy said...

Next pregnancy, you need to get a preggo aerobics pic :)
Brody and the back pack look so heavy!!!

Anonymous said...

Brody isn't following instructions. His arms are not up in the air.

Anonymous said...

Darlin' u r one committed woman and WOW what an example. You need to be on the Today Show or CNN, anyway You go girl!!!!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

Man! That looks like a tough workout! You have more guts than I would have. I am such a clutz I'm sure I would fall over and hurt both myself and my baby!