Thursday, August 23, 2007

1st Haircut

The time has arrived. Enough people commented about the length of Brody's hair that last night we finally caved and trimmed it. Before Mike could cut Brody's hair...he had to play a game of chase with the naked baby! For some reason Brody hates having his hair brushed (if you can't tell from his expression). Trevor enjoyed watching Brody get his hair cut (I think he was just happy we weren't cutting his hair. He doesn't know that we're saving that for tonight night ;)
The first "snip".
Yay! Now Brody's hair can lay flat without out blocking his vision!
"Mama! I don't want to take any more pictures!!!"


15 comments:

Laura said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so big!! And so cute! (Is that the baby backpack you used to contain him? Good idea!)

Ann Hastings said...

Brody looks great:) Good job Mike!

Amy said...

Awwe, little buns.

RaeAnn said...

His haircut makes him look older! What a cutie!

Steve and Joan said...

I used to get bubblegum after a haircut when I was a kid. My first barber was Fritz. He was my barber until I left for college.

Steve and Joan said...

Brody looks so cute with his new haircut.

Joan

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Good job, Mike.

MerrittTimes said...

Are they really growing up this fast? He looks so cute. Love the butt shot.

Rob and Melissa said...

Cute haircut!!

Steve and Joan said...

Brody can see clearly now, the hair is gone!

Unknown said...

I love Brody's new haircut! I liked his long hair also, though. I remember when Jackson got his first haircut, I would just look at him, and it felt like I was looking at someone else's baby because he looked SO much older!

I also love the naked baby pictures!

Rebecca said...

Very cute

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Those blue eyes just melt your hear--now that I can seen them so easily. :-)

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

I wonder if you will be able to keep this blog for when he is a teenager? I guess there will be another new exciting technological invention by the time Brody is a teenager.