Friday, November 05, 2010

"Will you take my picture?"

The weather has finally cooled off a little bit here, so yesterday I dug a new, long sleeve shirt out of the 4T tub for Brody to wear.  I must have told him how cute a looked a few times because after he finished eating breakfast he said, "Mommy?  Can we go outside by the flowers so you can take my picture?  Because...I look super cute today!"  lol!!!!  He didn't sound conceited when he said it...just sounded like he was stating a known fact!  Of course, he didn't have to ask me twice.  Barrett and Autumn chimed in that they looked cute too...so we all headed to the backyard.  I think Brody was the only one who really wanted his picture taken.  He tried really hard to get Autumn and Barrett to smile for the camera (even held Barrett's head back so he'd look up at the camera in the last picture)...but it was really only Brody who was photogenic today...



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Staci for documenting my childs life. They are sooo cute.