Monday, November 01, 2010

Belated Pumpkin Patch Pictures/Outdoor Potty

A few weeks ago we stopped by a pumpkin patch after church.  I didn't have my nice camera with me, but I took a few pictures with my phone.  It doesn't produce the quality pictures that my camera does (Mike said I'm just spoiled now that I have a nice camera)....but it does take pictures!  Here's this years proof that we went to a pumpkin patch :)
(notice how red the phone camera makes Barrett look in this picture?!?)  Barrett was showing me which little pumpkin he wanted to buy.


 
Mike and I were standing by each other looking out over the pumpkins for the perfect one when all of the sudden Mike urgently whispered, "STACI!   Look at Barrett!!!!"  I looked down at Barrett (who was standing between the two of us).  His pants were down around his ankles and he was standing there peeing on the hay!!!!!  You can't really ask a 2 year old to stop mid stream and hold it until you find a potty...so we just stood around him so that no one could see him and let him finish.  I really hope that no one saw him!  I still can't believe that he did that!  He didn't even tell us he needed to go!  I guess that's what we get for sometimes letting him go in the backyard when he's outside playing!

4 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

That's halarious about Barrett! Too funny! Looks like y'all had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch though!

Julie Little said...

I have a friend who lets her daughter pee in the backyard, and now she thinks she can pee anywhere she wants to. The other day she even POOPED right in the middle of the park. Beware!!! :)

Staci said...

Julie - Oh my! I will say that my boys thought it was lots of fun going #2 in the woods when we were camping up in the mountains...but that's the only time they've ever done that outside! I, however, think boys are different than girls in the area of backyard peeing! If we have a little girl...she'll go in the house. The boys can hide behind a tree or bush without drawing attention to themselves...but little girls...not so much!!! lol

Leave It To Davis said...

Oh, my.........this will be one of those stories you (or more than likely, Brody) will be able to embarrass him with when he brings a new girlfriend over to meet the family. We have gotten a lot of mileage out of the crisper peeing incident with Bryan. :)
Glad you took the pics with your phone....would have been a shame to have missed those precious moments. (I can't tell the difference....your phone takes better pics than mine!!!)