Friday, November 19, 2010

The King and the Princess

When Ginger got off work, she (and Cindy and the girls) came over for a visit.  Brody was super excited to see McKenna again (Barrett was taking a nap).  They decided to use Grandmommy's blankets to turn themselves into a King and a Princess!
It's tough work being royalty...so they had to take a break to eat a few goldfish.
Jayma decided it was a good time for her to get a snack too!
The afternoon went back way too fast and before long it was time to head for home.  Here's Brody saying, "You go head and go home...I'm gonna stay with Grandmommy!"
 

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm so glad you got pics of them together. I don't know what I was thinking NOT bringing my camera.

Leave It To Davis said...

I brought my camera, but forgot to take it out. That's worse.