Thursday, August 31, 2006

Powerful Poop

It has been cool here in the mornings lately. This morning it was cool and breezy when I was wanting to take a walk. So...I dressed Brody in his sweatshirt and hat. He looked so cute & cuddley in this outfit! I'm excited for the cool weather to get here. Not much longer!
This afternoon I was changing Brody's wet diaper when he decided he needed to poop. Of course he didn't wait for me to get another diaper on. I caught part of it in the old diaper...but most of it squirted all over the changing table. There is major force behind a baby's BM! So I took him with me to the laundry room to wash out the changing table cover and fold a load of laundry. I put him down on the bean bag in the corner and within seconds he was out!

Even though he was sound asleep...he still had a very tight grip on his paci!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today must be the day for powerful poops! We were eating at China Star when we heard Cheyenne do the deed! I took her to the restroom to change her and noticed it going up the back of her onsie. While I was removing the dirty diaper she decided she had to potty, and peed all over. By the time it was all said and done she basically had a whole body wipe down with wet wipes! And a new outfit!

Anonymous said...

I remember the powerful poops!! That bean bag must be pretty comfy! He looks adorable in his sweatshirt!

Anonymous said...

He looks so big!

Anonymous said...

YaHoo for big poops. I remember.
It's amazing how relaxed he looks there on the bean bag chair. So cute.