Monday, August 14, 2006

It's Time!!!!

This morning I woke up at 11:15 (I guess that was really last night) to contractions. They weren't very strong...but they were keeping me from sleeping. I got up a few times to go to the bathroom and at my 1:30 am potty break my water broke! I called my doctor at 1:40 am and we both got a laugh. She said that lately all the girls she'd been delivering had called her in the middle of the night because their water broke! I guess I'm just following suit ;)

I called Dad & Mom around 2:20 and it was the first time Mom has answered the phone lately without saying, "Is it time?!?!?". I guess calling in the middle of the night kinda threw her off. Before our 3 min. 40 sec. conversation was over....Dad was already out of bed and in the shower! Mom said her bag was already packed and ready to go :)

Hopefully sometime today we'll be holding our little baby boy in our arms!!!!
Here's the last belly picture. It was taken yesterday at 39 weeks 3 days pregnant
 Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm still waiting for the phone call that he's actually here but I can't wait to see that precious baby boy! Congratulations!

RyAnn said...

I am so excited! I will be praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures of that precious baby boy!

Shauna said...

oh my gosh!!! Post again post again post again....need to see the baby!!

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT wait to see his sweet face! I can't believe that I have not checked your blog all day! I am SO happy and excited for you. I am going to be seriously stalking your blog until I here that you and baby Brody are perfect!

Teri said...

Hey, the baby is here. We got to see his sweet face...totally gorgeous! Congrats ya'll

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I will echo everyone else and say that I can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy! I will be praying for an easy recovery for you.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the pics your parents sent and he is SO cute! Tons of hair, the sweetest little mouth, just such a handsome guy. Staci, I hope you are feeling good, and congrats to both of you! I love you guys so much-I got a little choked up looking at your pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I told David how cute Brody was, and he said, "Of course, he's cute. He has cute parents!"

Rebecca said...

I can't believe that you sent a blog when you were about to go to the hospital. Not that's commitment.