Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rehersal

Friday was another busy day. I went with Ann, Audria, and Carrie (maid of honor) to pick up our dresses from Lela. I'm still in awe of the dress that she made for me. She did a wonderful job! If you live in the metroplex I'd definately recommend her. She also does alterations REALLY cheap! Just ask Audria!

After picking up our dresses, the girls dropped me back off at Dad & Mom's house where I got to watch Mike, Caleb, & Tyler play X-box for a little while. Then Tyler and Caleb left to go have lunch with Ann and her friends (even though Mom had made a huge lunch for all of us...sorry...that was kind of a sore spot. Mike, Dad, Mom, & I really enjoyed the lunch of spiral ham and homemade rolls! Yumm!). They got back just in time to pick up the groomsmen that were waiting for them at the house, Mike, and me and head to the Hilton.

The wedding party stayed at the Hilton on Friday night, so I checked into the girls rooms and took a short nap while I waited for the girls to arrive. Once they arrived we all got ready for the rehersal and then headed to the Gaylord Texan.

Rehearsing the cremony at the Gaylord.

Mike & Staci at the Gaylord

Caleb & Audria at the Gaylord

Tyler & Ann at the Gaylord.

After the rehersal we headed to Cozymels for a wonderful Mexican dinner! The food was delicious as was the atmosphere! It was fun to get to meet so many of Tyler and Ann's friends. Cal & Kristen gave a speach and then the floor was opened up for others to talk. It was neat to hear about the impact that Tyler and Ann have made on the lives of their friends and family.

Staci, Grandma, & Caleb at the rehersal dinner at Cozymels




1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

Sounds so nice!!! You look so cute - I can't wait to see a pic of you in your bridesmaids dress!! Don't leave us in suspense too long!!

I hope you're feeling OKay!!!

Love Ya-
Suzanne