Friday, September 01, 2006

Curly or Straight?

The majority of the time Brody's hair is VERY straight! Last night we gave him his first real bath (in the tub rather than a sponge bath). As you can see in the picture below when his hair got wet it turned very curly!
Just a few minutes later (when it dried and I brushed it) it was as straight as a board. So what do you think? Will his hair be curly or straight?

I love this picture because you can see his double chin!!! Mike got home from work yesterday and Brody immediately fell asleep on his chest :)
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that is what "naturally curly" means - before you comb it.

Anonymous said...

Staci's thick hair + Mike's curly hair = Big afro?

RyAnn said...

I can't tell. I posted a picture for you today.

Unknown said...

Brody is so precious! I love the picture of him in his sweatshirt from the previous post. Jackson's hair does the same curly/straight thing. Now that it is a little longer, it curls a little around his neck, which is adorable. I bet that is what Brody's will do. Curly headed little guys look so sweet and angelic.