Sunday, August 27, 2006

Smile

I guess I'd call it more a grin than a smile. It's REALLY hard to catch Brody's smile on camera right now because it's so random! When he smiles big you can see cute little dimples. Yay! I just love dimples :) Last night Mike finally caught one of Brody's grins on camera. It was a good picture to have so that Mike could look back at it this morning at 4:30 am to remember that Brody is a sweet little boy. He decided to be really fussy during the night and Mike spent 2 hours sitting up with him trying to calm him down. I'm praying that tonight will not be a repeat since Mike has to go back to work tomorrow and needs some rest!  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh my gosh - he has the most precious smile! I love the dimples too - Mackenzie has one and I love it! The random smile is very important in this stage of his life. It reminds us that they are perfect little creations despite the exhaustion!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet smile! Good luck with tonight!