Thursday, August 03, 2006

Saturday in Pictures

Sometimes a picture says more than words. So to tell you about the wedding on Saturday, I'm posting a bunch of pictures :)

The girls got up early on Saturday and spent the morning in Ann's parents' suite at the Hilton having our hair done. Every hour before the wedding (starting at 8:00 am) Tyler had a present for Ann to open. This is the last one she opened. She is a huge Precious Moments fan and this present (along with most of the other ones) brought on a flood of tears. It's a good thing she hadn't done her make up yet!

After having our hair done at the Hilton, we headed over to the Gaylord where they provided a room for us to get dressed in. Audria took this picture of Ann. Isn't it gorgeous?!

She also took this picture looking off the balcony of the room we were getting dressed in. You can see the beautiful wedding venue in this picture. Tyler and Ann were married under the bell tower.

This is a picture during the ceremony (courtesy of Audria's parents, David & Daina)

I was lucky to have the best looking groomsman walk me down the asile for the recessional :)

Immediate family: Mike, Staci, Caleb, Audria, Ann, Tyler, Mom, & Dad.

The reception was held at the Hilton Hotel. The food was delicious and the room was beautiful! This is Tyler and Ann eating their first dinenr as husband and wife!

Lauren and Katelyn were enjoying the wedding and reception.

Lauren couldn't wait to dance. She finally got Dad out on the dance floor. I didn't know if he was ever gonna get a break!

I found that it is somewhat of a challenge to dance 9 months pregnant! I had to turn sideways so that I could dance. This is me dancing with Tyler during the dollar dance. I'm hoping someone got a picture of me and Mike dancing...I just haven't seen everyone's pics yet.

Daddy Ken and Grandmommy had fun dancing together. It's fun to see them still so in love after so many years of marriage. I think Mom picked a perfect song for her and Tyler to dance to. The title is "A Long Line of Love" by Paul Overstreet. We are so blessed to come from such a long line of love and I look forward to watching Tyler and Ann's love grow over the years to come.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's a beautiful wedding! Was it outside? And what's a dollar dance? Anyway, it sounds like you had a great time, and I'm glad Mike followed the 2 hour rule in the car!