Thursday, August 24, 2006

Naked Babies

Last night Mike learned an important lesson. Never leave a baby without a diaper on! He decided that Brody needed to "air out" and was holding him without a diaper on. I was in the bathroom when I heard Mike yell "NO!!!!" and saw him run with Brody towards the changing table. I guess Brody had started peeing while Mike held him on the couch. Mike then left Brody to go get the blanket off the couch and I heard an explosion! I asked Mike if he'd put a diaper on Brody yet and he said no! I just started laughing and told him I'd heard something in the bedroom. I hear Mike saying, "NO!!! What are you trying to do to Daddy?!?!?" LOL!!! Let's just say that Mike learned that babies need their diapers (and mommies need their oxy clean)! Brody intensely watching Mike as he talked to him.

Sleepy baby. He'd just had a bath, meal, and a clean diaper :)
There was no waking Brody up to get him to eat more. He was out!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha... too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Initiation!! That's something you will always remember and tell him the story when he is older!

Unknown said...

Hilarious. I cannot even begin to recount the number of times we were peed on, but I will say that Jackson has only pooped on Boone's arm once (before bathtime-we don't carry our son around naked on a routine basis). It was so funny that I couldn't help clean up because I was laughing too hard. Also, just a few weeks ago, Boone got the bright idea to put Jackson in his bed naked while I got the bathwater ready, and Jackson sure did pee everywhere - walls, sheets, crib rails, you name it! The joys of having a boy!

Shauna said...

I am sure their will be more explosions to come...oh - one more lesson for Mike on diapers. When Mackenzie was a baby, Kip decided to put some diaper cream on her hiney...he squirted a handful into his hand...lathered up...and was up a creek. You only need a little dab of diaper rash cream..not a hand full!