Monday, August 07, 2006

Rainbows

We finally got some rain the other day! After the rain & wind calmed down Mike went outside to check on things. He came running back inside looking for the camera and told me to follow him. I walked outside to see a gorgeous double rainbow that arched across the entire horizion! It was breathtaking (this picture really doesn't do it justice). There was still a light rain falling as we stood outside taking in the beauty of God's creation. The sun was setting behind us making the wheat stubble glow a beautiful gold color. The colors of the rainbow were vivid. Enjoying it with the person I love made it even more special.

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary! We have had so much fun together over the last 7 years. We've climbed mountains together, hunted together, prayed together, and just truly enjoyed being married to one another. Our life is about to change drastically and we are both so thankful that we've had 7 years to build a solid foundation for our marriage. I love Mike with all my heart and look forward to each and every day that we get to spend together. I look forward to the many years we have ahead of us!

Here's a picture of me yesterday (for those of you who were asking to see me pg again) at 38 weeks 3 days pregnant.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shauna said...

That baby wants OUT!! :) I love rainbows - that was a great picture although I am sure it didnt do it justice! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love, Mom and Dad

RyAnn said...

Beautiful rainbow. You are looking good. You are almost finished! Happy Anniversary.