Saturday, August 26, 2006

Family Visit

After I feed Brody I don't just pat his back until I hear a burp...I pat it until he spits up a little. Yes...our baby is a spitter. We've already gotten a TON of use out of the burp rags we received as shower presents. The one below was from Suzanne. I'm thankful that breastmilk doesn't stain and VERY thankful for oxyclean!
Today Jim, Nancy, and Grandma Knowlton stopped by to see Brody. Here is a picture of 4 generations: Mike, Grandma Knowlton, Jim, & Brody.

Great-Grandma Knowlton was very excited to get to hold her first great-grandbaby!

Brody really wasn't a very good baby while they were visiting. In fact, he was fussy the whole hour they were here! Mike put him in his swing when they left and of course he feel right to sleep :)
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry about Brody being a spitter! Jackson was a spitter, and I got to be very good friends with Clorox Stainout and color safe bleach. The good news is that it eventually goes away, but the bad news (at least in our case) was that it seemed to take forever. I was so excited to start Jackson on baby foods because I was certain that this would end our spitting up days, but instead, his spit-up was multi-colored. He still spits up about once a week. Ugh! At least they are cute though, right?