Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Littles Come to Visit

Sunday night Julie and Malachi got here from Colorado. It has been fun getting to spend some time with them. Malachi thinks "Baby Brody" is fun to entertain. I think he wishes Brody would stay awake more and play with him!
Malachi also loves the kittens (Hank & Buster). They seem to like all the attention he gives them too!

I took this pictures of Brody early this morning after he finished eating.

Around lunch time Brody spent some time in his bouncer. He is starting to pay more attention to things around him and was reaching for the toys hanging down!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shauna said...

SO cute!! Love my Brody fix!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your pictures. Brody is such a pretty little boy. Wish I could rock him to sleep. I know he is such a pleasure for you and Mike. There is nothing like the first born unless it is the second, etc. All are precious.