Sunday, August 20, 2006

Saturday/Sunday


Saturday Mike and Dad spent the day working on the bathroom upstairs. By 4:00 it was time to make a run to Hutch to get more supplies. This meant we'd be in Hutch for dinner....and that means TACO BUENO!!! It was Brody's first visit to the legendary restaurant. He slept the whole time ;)




Dad spent some time playing the guitar for Brody while Mom held him.


During our trip to Lowes we let Brody try out the John Deere lawn mowers.

Today Brody went to church for the first time. Here's a picture of our family after church today.
Mike thinks that Brody is already working on football plays in his dreams :) Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! I am so glad to see you introducing Brody to the finer things in life such as Taco Bueno and John Deere at such an early age! I think you are going to be such a great relaxed mommy. I wouldn't let Jackson go to church until he was 5 weeks old because I was just sure he would catch some the bird flu. Silly!

Anonymous said...

Staci... You guys are precious!!! Brody is so adorable!

Jaxon is sitting on my lap & while I'm thinking "how cute is Brody" Jax is saying "BALL, BALL"! He thinks brody is cool because he has a football like his!

RyAnn said...

Brody is so cute! I am so glad that he is able to get out and see all the great things in this world! How are things going?

Anonymous said...

the football is almost as big as brody! i love it!!

Shauna said...

You blog is my favorite right now - I love to get on check out that sweet baby boy!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute and I love that Brody has already been on so many adventures!

Anonymous said...

Bueno, Football, and a lawn mower... what more do you need! Brody has the life.