Thursday, August 10, 2006

Naps and Phones

Today I'm 39 weeks pregnant! Only 7 more days until we reach the due date. So that means he'll be here in 7 days no matter what...right? LOL. We can only hope!

I was going to take a picture of it last night...but I forgot. I just wanted to let you know that my bag is packed for the hospital. So many of you were emailing me and getting on my case about being so far along and not having anything ready to take to the hospital. Well last night I was having some non-Braxton Hicks contractions...so Mike made me pack the bag.

I'm sure you'll also be happy to hear that I got a nap yesterday afternoon :) It was a serious nap. That means that I didn't lay down on the couch in front of the TV. Instead I went to the bedroom and took a nap in bed. I didn't wake up until Mike called to tell me he was on his way home from work. (I know I'm making a lot of you jealous. I'm sure I'll get comments telling me to enjoy it now because before long I won't even know what the word nap means!)

In other news the phones at work are STILL out! We have been without a phone at work since LAST Friday! I don't know why MCI is taking soooooo long to restore a phone line to a business...but I'm sure we'll have to deal with a lot of unhappy calls once the phones are back up and running. I do have to admit that it's been kinda nice not to have to answer the phone at all during the work day!

Because many people find blogs boring without a picture...here's a random picture of us in TX last September...just after Tyler had proposed to Ann.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I took naps after Jackson was born (when he slept). When it gets hard is when they get a little older and don't sleep as much, so you can enjoy napping for a little while longer! The naps won't go, but a full night's sleep will disappear for a little while. In my opinion, the interrupted sleep was the hard part. I didn't pack my bag until the day I went in to be induced, so you won't hear any criticism from me!

Anonymous said...

I think I am nesting for you. I washed clothes, packed, and now I am going to clean up the house so it won't be messy when we leave.

Love, Mom

RyAnn said...

I am so glad you got a good nap, and I am so glad you packed your bags. I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby boy when he gets here. Boys are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the picture!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited for you! I've been praying for you! I hope all goes well with labor and delivery & can't wait to see pics!!