Monday, August 24, 2009

The Start of a New Era

As you might conclude (if you look at the links on my blog), many of my family members have joined the blogging community. One of the holdouts has been my youngest brother, Tyler, and his wife Ann. They stay extremely busy and tell me that they don't have time for another social network. Blogging is my favorite online communique because not only do I let all those who care about me know what's going on in my life, I'm also able to journal, scrapbook, and make a photo album at the same time (I just make my blog into a book every year).

For the past few years I keep trying to pressure Tyler and Ann into starting a blog. I even check http://www.tylerandann.blogspot.com/ every once in awhile just to see if they've started a blog and didn't tell me. When we had them over for Brody's birthday party, I told Tyler how I randomly check that web address to see if he's started a blog and am always disappointed that he hasn't.

Tonight I fell out of my chair, and then was crying on the floor I was laughing so hard when I went to http://www.tylerandann.blogspot.com/

Want to know why? Go visit http://www.tylerandann.blogspot.com/ and find out! Then leave them a comment and let them know you'd like to really see them blogging! They have such a fun life together and I know you'd all love to read about it. Of course, you're probably their friends on Facebook and already know all about their life...for some reason I can't seem to get into Facebook. Maybe it's because "I don't have time for another social network". lol

(Just in case you're wondering...I'm still laughing about http://www.tylerandann.blogspot.com/ ! No one was here to laugh with me. The boys are asleep and Mike's at the gym...so I thought I'd share with you)

*EDIT* Tyler made the blog private...but that wasn't the joke. The blog header said, "Hey Staci" and there was only one post which was titled (and the content of the post simply said), "Hey Staci". It was dated August 18th. He said he thought it'd be a month or so before I found it. He underestimated me!

5 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

I LOVE the name of their blog!

Jennifer said...

I laughed out loud! That is too funny.

The Goforths said...

I am getting ready to turn our blog into a scrapbook (no FB for me either!) -- I'd love to know who you've gone through before!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

it won't let me go to it...it keeps telling me I need to be invited?

Jenny Rizer said...

Their blog is telling me I have to be invited to. I thought maybe that was the funny part...that they have one and you weren't invited! :)
Hey, I want to make my blog into a book too since it's been a year that I started. Can you email me and tell me what you did? Thanks.
rizer_jennifer@asdk12.org