Thursday, August 20, 2009

Curly?

Megan commented about my hair not being straight in one of my earlier posts, so here's a whole post about it.

I've discovered something new...my hair has body! I've always blow dried my hair straight so it doesn't friz out on me, however, lately I've been noticing that it's kinda wavy when I get out of the shower. I'm guessing this is something that came with the kids? My hair is still as straight as a board if I blow dry it, but the other day I decided to buy some mousse and see what happened. I used mousse and a diffuser and got this.

It's not spiral curls, but it definitely has some body to it! Give me your honest opinion. What do you think of the curly Staci? My only issues are the little frizzies on the top of my head when I wear it like this. Anyone know how to calm those down?

13 comments:

Jana said...

I like it! You can always use a little manipulator (Bed Head brand is really good) for those frizzies. I use it on my frizzies that I get even with my straight hair!

Grandmommy said...

I like it, too. Now you can have two hairstyles.

megan said...

well, you already know i like it since i commented on it before. It really looks good! My hair got curlier with kids, too. So weird. (But mine isn't as cute as yours. It's all the under stuff and not the top layers.)

RaeAnn said...

I think we'd really confuse people at Lyons Rec if you wore your hair like that there! I like it!

Steve and Joan said...

You are just a beautiful girl! You could wear your hair any way and you will look fantastic.

Dad

Rebecca said...

I discovered this same phinomina about my own hair after my freshman year in college. Fun huh! It's great to freak the kids out at the beginning of school. Anyway, I use more mousse or even a little lotion on my frizzies, but bed head is probably even better.

Paula said...

I am cracking up. Did you really put "moose" on your head? or was it mousse? That's the best laugh I've had all day.

Anyway, I like your new do. Looks great.

Amy said...

I LOVE it! As for the frizzies.. if you find a cure, please let me know. I've lived with them for 27 years now. There's no way to get rid of them completely that I know of.

GG said...

I like your curls. You have pretty hair anyway you fix it.

Jennifer said...

I like the curly look! My hair did the same thing...but not a nice as yours! Mine is just wavy enough that it just looks like bed head unless I have it cut short (like now). Kids do some crazy things to our bodies! :)

Grammy said...

You definitely need to wear it curly sometimes! It looks great, and it adds mystery to you......never know which Staci you might be today!

Ann Hastings said...

I like it- to get rid of the little frizzies, you will need to use Matrix Curl Life- it has shampoo,conditioner, gel, etc... you'll want to look for #4 of their products (they go by steps) and that will help, it also holds the curls wihtout it being hard or crunchy.

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

I love it! And, I can relate. My hair did the same thing after I had Kent. Yours looks great!