Friday, August 14, 2009

My how he's grown...

6 days old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

What an amazing three years we've had with Brody. He has been such a blessing to me and Mike. He reminds me daily to slow down and pay attention to the little things in life. He is compassionate, loving, inquisitive, energetic, full of joy, and has the cutest dimples! It's so much fun to watch him grown and learn new things every day.

Before he fell asleep last night he said, "Mommy, even though I'm going to be three tomorrow, will you still call me your little boy?"
I said, "Brody, you'll always be my little boy!"
"Even when I'm as tall as Uncle Mark?"
"You will ALWAYS be my little boy."

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW - he really has changed a lot this past year. It doesn't seem that way when you see him often - but the picture's prove it! Such a cutie!

Grammy said...

Okay, this made me cry.....I hope he never quits asking you this question. Do you have the book about the woman with the little boy where she sings, "I'll love you forever. I'll love you for always. As long as you're living, my baby, you'll be."? I used to read that to Bryan and Brady every night.....they loved it. "and he grew and he grew and he grew..." then she is old and he picks her up and rocks her and as he rocks her, he sings" I'll love you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as you're living my mommy you'll be" She dies....but he goes home and takes his brand new baby in his arms and rocks her and sings "I'll love you forever"......ect.....just shows how you plant that seed of love, and it just keeps growing through the next generations....you are doing such a great job of raising your sons!