Saturday, August 29, 2009

1st Haircut

Today was the big day. We finally made time to give Barrett his first haircut! His hair wasn't that bad, but it was starting to get long over his ears and on the nape of his neck. Here's the before picture. (Yes, I know he has a bruise in the middle of his forehead. Somehow he fell in the kitchen and landed forehead first. Ouch!)

He didn't even flinch as Mike came at him with the scissors. He stood pretty still and let Mike cut away.

The best picture I got of the finished product. Same boy...just a little less hair!

Now look at Brody's hair. I think it is very obvious that he was in need of a trim!
Even with bedhead...he's such a cutie!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love the pics...I need to be better about checking your blog because it makes me smile. Your babies are soo cute!

Steve and Joan said...

Looking good boys! I love you!

Daddy Steve