Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pretty Sweet!

Check this out:  Gary Fong The Puffer, Pop-up Flash Diffuser

For my birthday Mark and Angela got me a diffuser for my pop up flash.  I had seen it on a "gifts for photogs" blog and thought it looked cool.  I was so excited to see they got it for me and even more excited to try it out!  I'll post 2 pictures showing you the before and after.  These are SOC (straight out of camera...meaning absolutely no touchups). 


A self portrait I took using the on camera pop-up flash WITHOUT the diffuser:

and here's WITH the pop-up flash diffuser:

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Your eyes look green....are they green???? I thought they were blue....or is it my computer? And are you 31????

Ann Hastings said...

awesome!!!

Staci said...

I'm 32 and my eyes are blue ;) (so are the boys)