Thursday, January 05, 2012

Cuddle Bears

Last night the boys and I went to Chick-fil-a for dinner (Mike's still on his business trip).  They asked me to take a picture of them with my phone (below) to text Daddy.  As they were hugging, Brody asked Barrett, "Are you my cuddle bear?"  Barrett responded, "Yes...but I'm also Daddy's cuddle bear and Momma's cuddle bear!"  Brody turned to me and said (in his not so inside voice), "You're Daddy's cuddle bear...aren't you Momma?!?"  I could feel eyes of the people sitting at the tables next to us.  I smiled real big at Brody and said, "I sure am!"  Then I reminded him that we need to use inside voices.

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

Why? You should be proud that your children say your his cuddle bear....some parents just fight all the time. It's nice that your kids know and are proud of the fact that you love each other.