Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Lunch with the Fam

Today I was blessed to have my family gather together to celebrate my birthday. 



Brody and Barrett are loving that Luke and Axton are able to play a little more.  Barrett pushed Luke around the house in the walker...ok...maybe it was more like running around the house pushing Luke.  I think Luke is saying, "I'm having so much fun being 'dangerous' with Barrett...please don't tell my mommy!  Please?!?"

Here's what happens when I'm not the one behind the camera...I am captured making strange faces...or maybe I just look like this all the time?!?  lol  I think I was feigning surprise over the gift Caleb gave me (he didn't realize Audria had already let me open it!)

After the sleepover last night, our boys were ready to head home for naps.  It looks like they weren't the only one ready for naps.  Axton was asleep upstairs and GG rocked Luke to sleep.  It was so precious to see him reaching for GG.  I know she loved getting to rock him.

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Happy birthday, missy!!! I remember the day you were born...your dad called me at work and was sooooo excited about you. We are all so glad you came into this world. It's a better place because of you.

Mom said...

Happy Birthday! You must be Sweet 32!

Ann Hastings said...

We loved getting to celebrate you!!! Luke had so much fun with Barrett and he loved snuggling with GG!