Saturday, January 14, 2012

He must be related to me.

Today we stopped at Hobby Lobby to look for a frame.  We didn't find a frame...but Brody found a bench that he thought was super cool!  In fact, he said, "Will you take a picture of me on this bench?"  Then he moved the sign (with the price on it) behind his back and said, "Is this hidden so you can't see it in the picture?"  Already staging pictures!  (I'm not sure he realized there was a huge "30% off" sign hanging on the back of the bench! lol)  Every time I hear him say, "Will you take my picture...?" I think, "He must be related to me!" lol!

(picture taken on my iPhone)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute picture Brody!

GG said...

Little boys like Brody and Barrett are indeed blessed by having parents who do so many fun things with them.

Leave It To Davis said...

I love your Hobby Lobby....looks like they have the furniture set up in little displays instead of lined up along the wall like ours does.