Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rain

Brody really wanted to go to Mike's softball game last night, however, it didn't start until 8:30 pm.  Since it's summer, I was going to let him go (there's no way Barrett would've made it thru the game) with Daddy Steve and Namaw, however, by 7 pm the forecast looked like rain.  Daddy Steve and Namaw decided not to go since they thought it'd get rained out.  Brody so was devastated he cried himself to sleep.

This morning I told him that Daddy's team won (16-15).  He was so happy.  Then I told him that it rained on them while they were playing.  His response was so cute...

"I'm glad it rained!  I think God knew that they guys would be hot playing softball, so he made it rain to cool them off.  Wasn't that nice of God?!"

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Brody is so sweet, I love how he always see what God is "doing" and why things happen :)
Oh yeah, by the way... YAY PR Black Softball team, way to go!

Sharon said...

Brody, you are so sweet and I am so glad you remember who takes care of us. I love you.