Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Sugar!!

This morning Sharon showed up with donuts for breakfast!  They boys were sooooo excited about the donuts.  I was hoping the sugar in the donuts and the caffeine in the coffee she brought me would be enough to keep me awake on the drive home.  (Yes...I stayed up until after 1 am working on my blog book...and then Brody was up at 7 am.)

Sharon and Grandmommy played with the boys while I packed up our stuff and then it was time to hit the road.  We had so much fun these past few days and we were sad to leave! 

Thank you Grandmommy and Sharon for showing us such a good time.  We love y'all!!!


Note to Caleb & Audria and Tyler & Ann:
Dad & Mom took the boys down to Temple the weekend of July 4th and then I took them this past weekend.  Brody has decided that everyone takes turns taking him to visit Grandmommy.  As we were leaving he told Grandmommy, "I'll see you in a few weeks when Caleb & Audria bring me and then I'll see you again a few weeks after that when Tyler & Ann bring me!"  So...if y'all plan any trips to Temple...there's a 3 year old that'd love to hitch a ride!

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

We'll make sure and bring Brody next time we head to Temple for sure! I am WAY overdue to see Grandmommy anyways!
Sharon sure spoiled y'all while you were there!