Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Dear Brody's future wife,
For the past few weeks Brody has been adamant about the fact that he wants to have 10 children.  I've tried to tell him that he might get overwhelmed with that many kids, but he insists that it would be fun.  Today he informed me that not only does he want 10 kids...but he wants to have 10 babies all at the same time.  He said his wife will have 10 babies stacked up inside her tummy and that "she'll be so big she'll have to back up, turn just right, and run thru the front door to get out of the house!"  I told him that I didn't even think that it was possible to have 10 babies inside your tummy at one time and he said, "We'll just have to see how many God gives us."

Hopefully over the next two decades I can get Brody to think more realistically (at least about the number of babies that should be born at the same time)!

Love,
Your future mother-in-law

4 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Love that... well you can tell Brody that Chuck is the oldest of 10 kids and we have an amazing BIG family... I think it's a great idea!

Julie Little said...

Well, considering how it's going so far with three, I would say Brody is very, very brave.

Amy said...

that is hilarious. man, he makes me laugh!

p.s. - my word verification to leave this comment is PHANIC - a little close to PANIC, don't you think? which his future wife will do when he tells her this info.

Mom said...

Julie used to say she wanted 100 kids.