Thursday, July 08, 2010

Because I couldn't resist...

Yesterday when I was at Wal-Mart some shirts in the boys department caught my eye.  They were only $4 (in line with consignment store prices) and they had a Jeep on them!  How could I resist?!?  This morning I let the boys try them on and they wanted me to take a picture of them to send to Daddy at work.  They ran to sit on the couch and give me their cheesy smiles.
Then (as brothers often do), they started wrestling on the couch.  I told them to stand up and turn around so that I could see the Jeep on the shirt.  I was dying laughing when they both stood up and did this...
Brody finally stood still long enough for me to capture a picture of the Jeep (of course, he still plastered the cheesy smile on his face).

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Wal-Mart has been having some really good bargains lately. Love those shirts, boys! You really look handsome in them!

Ann Hastings said...

Love the shirts, too cute!