Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls' Dessert Night

Tonight I got to have a little girl time! Audria picked me up around 7 pm and we headed to a nail salon to get a pedicure.  We were able to relax in a massage chair while someone else made our feet look pretty.  When the lady started to scrub my feet, she stopped and looked at me like I was crazy!  Yes...they're that bad.  I guess it's from wearing sandals all the time...and from not ever putting lotion on my feet?! 
After the nail salon we headed to the Melting Pot to meet up with some girls from church.  Staci, Beverly, Jana, Julie, Robyn, Shelly, and Anna (Audria was taking the picture.  The waitress took one with Audria in it too...but it was blurry.)
We spent a good hour and a half eating chocolate (well...things dipped in chocolate...but there were times where we wanted to just eat the chocolate with a spoon)!  It was sooooo good! 
The house was so quiet when I got home...everyone was in bed!  That's where I'm headed now!

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

Looks like a fun night :)