Friday, July 16, 2010

"I am hot!"

Today Namaw and I ventured to Costco with the boys.  I watched the weather this morning and heard them say that we're under a heat advisory, so I was excited when we found a shaded parking spot!  We're supposed to hit at least 100 degrees today, but the weatherman said that the heat index will be even higher.  My 2 year old son doesn't need the news to tell him that it's hot outside.  As soon as we started walking towards the store (with the sun beating down on us) Barrett looked up at me and (enunciating every word) very simply said, "I am HOT!"

Days like this are the ones where Mike dreams of moving to Alaska (or even the North Pole)!

5 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

LOL- Tyler too!

Staci said...

Caleb - You're what they call a true Texan!

Anonymous said...

OoffDuh! Us in Kansas to. It was actualy only 93 but the heat index was 103. I Sweat through my shirt and jeans twice today.

Staci said...

Chris - That's why us Texans choose to wear shorts in the summer ;)

RaeAnn said...

It's supposed to be 104 here today and 101 tomorrow! Good thing I'm not working coed softball tonight!