Friday, June 12, 2009

Helper

Brody really loves his little brother. He is always hugging and kissing on him. He also loves to help me take care of Barrett (except for the diaper part...he'll do it, but he complains when I ask him to put a diaper in the trash...tells me they really stink!) Barrett can hold his own bottle, however, he tends to make a mess when doing so. He gets distracted watching Brody run around and ends up spilling milk everywhere. Yesterday Brody was a great helper while I was making dinner. He made sure Barrett didn't spill a drop of milk!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Jealous! Paxton won't even drink his bottle if Courtney's in the room - he gets too excited! I have to give it to him in his room, lights off, and Courtney knows she's not allowed to come in!

Amy said...

Such sweet boys.

Jamie said...

Looking forward to getting together soon so I can meet these cuties!

Steve and Joan said...

Brody is a big helper!

Daddy Steve