Monday, June 15, 2009

Bryan Graduates

On June 4th Brody went on a road trip with Daddy Steve and Namaw. They went to Temple to see my cousin, Bryan, graduate from high school! Here's a picture of the grad, Bryan, with his brother, Brady (Brady's not that much shorter than Bryan...he's just standing down a row in the stadium). These guys were little boys when Mike and I got married (Brady was our ring bearer and Bryan was only 8 years old)! It's hard to believe Bryan's now out of high school!
On Friday Brody got to spend the day helping Daddy Steve fix things at Grandmommy's house. From the picture, it looks like he REALLY wanted to climb this ladder with Daddy Steve!
Instead, Daddy Steve gave Brody a job he could do by himself. Fix the door with a screwdriver. Brody can definitely work a screwdriver without any help.
It was a typical June day in Texas, so Grandmommy and Namaw took Brody to a new splash park while Daddy Steve finished working. Brody thought it was so fun to play in the water with Grandmommy!
Brody had so much fun on his trip to Temple. The other day he told me to call Grandmommy and ask her to "come visit right now!" When I told him that she couldn't come right now, he asked to email her. Then he told me that "you and Daddy need to take me to see Grandmommy again soon!"

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

That's so cute! I am so glad that Brody got to go with Steve and Joan to see Brian graduate!!! It's always fun getting to spend time with Grandmommy and I am so excited Brody realizes that already!