Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Colonial

Saturday Mike and I got to go to the Colonial golf tournament courtesy of XTO Energy (Mike's employer)! It was a beautiful morning to spend walking around the golf course...and the golf course was gorgeous! We followed around one of the golfers, Rod Pampling, that my cousin (Matt) is building a house for along with watching several other well known golfers. You're not allowed to take cameras (or phones) into the tourney, so I was excited to learn that Kodak was taking FREE pictures! Above is proof that we were really there :) Hopefully we'll get to take Brody with us next time we get a chance to go to a tournament. I think he'd love it!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your top! Where did you get it?

Ann Hastings said...

LOVE this pic, very cute!!! I am glad y'all were able to go :)