Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Pool

Last night (like most nights) the boys wanted to swim. I didn't get my camera out until after Brody and I had finished swimming in the big pool. Even though we have an in ground pool, we still bust out the baby pool for Barrett. Brody loves the baby pool almost as much as the big pool!


Barrett doesn't just play in the pool. He crawls all around the pool deck finding various other things to play with too. "Why am I not supposed to eat sticks?!?"

This was Brody telling me about swimming "all the way across the pool"! (He gets his facial animation from me. lol) That's right! Our pool is pretty looooong and Brody swam the entire length! I only had to help him get a breath or two. I was so proud of him!

Barrett was happy to be outside! Just like his brother, he loves going outside.

Brody looked so cute wrapped up in his towel on the lounge chair. I couldn't resist taking a picture with him!

5 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

You do a very good job of capturing precious moments in the boys' lives. Thank you for sharing them with us on the blog!!!

Daddy Steve

Ann Hastings said...

So cute... they're precious!

Amy said...

Brody and Barrett are so lucky to have a pool in their backyard! I would love going outside too if my backyard looked like that :)

GG said...

Great pictures. Barrett looks so much older standing. You will be chasing him soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Staci! I haven't looked at blogs in a while. Your boys are so adorable! They are getting so big! It looks like you guys are having a pretty busy summer swimming! You also look great!