Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Holes instead of Moles

I now have 10 extra holes in my body. That's right...she took out 10 moles!!! She cut them out (which means that she had to give me shots in all of them to numb them before cutting them out). It wasn't nearly as bad as I'd imagined. The shots weren't anything compared to the shots I had in my heel for the planters wart last summer or the shots in my toe for my ingrown toenail in high school and college. This morning my body is a little sore in all of the places where she cut on me...but I'm sure in a day or two I won't even notice! The hard part now is keeping the band aides over the holes and keeping Brody from leaning on my sore spots!

Mike's back was feeling a somewhat better yesterday. It was just a little sore. That makes me think that it is a muscle rather than nerve problem...so that's a blessing! He's planning on helping raise the trusses today. They start at 7:30 am.

I better get started on work. I was at the t-ball field from 8:15-noon yesterday....so I didn't get much done in the office!

4 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Hope those spots aren't sore too long. Glad you were able to have them all done at no expense to you!

Steve and Joan said...

How will they know you are my daughter if all your moles are gone?

Rebecca said...

It's good that you aren't too sore, and that you got all the work done for free! Are you looking for anything else to get done to any of you before your deductable starts over? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Staci..it's Jenny (edwards). Your mom actually gave me your blog info last time I was home in December and I looked at it then, but never wrote! Sorry. Anyways, looks like you're doing wonderful! You're little guy is so cute. I've really enjoyed reading your blogs and getting "caught up." I'm so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. Your entry was beautiful. I hope you are healing...
Anyways, I am so happy for you and proud of you! I can't believe we are all grown up! Seems like just yesterday we were silly high school girls! Check out my web page when you have time at www.myspace.com/jrizer and you can email me at Rizer_Jennifer@asdk12.org
Hope to hear from you!
Jenny