Thursday, March 01, 2012

Just ONE picture...please?!?

This morning I looked outside and saw that one of our vines had beautiful, yellow flowers blooming!  I told the boys that they looked super cute and they should let me take just one picture of them by the flowering vines.  They agreed....but then proceeded to do things like this.....
I finally said, "Ok!  Please just stand normally and smile for one picture!!!"  When I looked at this picture I had to laugh!  Is there something in their genes that makes them both stand the same way?  See how they're both holding their hands in front of them exactly the same?!?  Strange.

Then Barrett got mad because I told him to stand closer to Brody...so he sat on the sidewalk pouting and I took a picture of Brody by himself.  I wonder how old he'll be before he can smile naturally for the camera?  He smiles so hard for pictures that it looks like he strains the muscles in his neck! lol

Finally they let me take a picture of them.  All I said was, "Let me take a picture of you lovin' on your brother." and they put their arms around each other and smiled :)
Since I haven't taken a self portrait in a while, I snapped a shot of me and my boys.  I love these two little ones more than I can put into words!!!  It's so fun being their momma!

4 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Little brothers have a way of imitating big brothers...and thus they learn their habits. That was why I always told Bryan he had a huge responsibility....there was always going to be a little pair of eyes watching what he was doing. We are both lucky our older boys set good examples for our younger ones, huh? Love Barrett's hair, by the way!

Leave It To Davis said...

Oh, and even now, if I ask Bryan and Brady to let me take their picture, they always do silly faces FIRST. That must be a guy thing, too.

Ann Hastings said...

SO sweet- they're just adorable- glad you got a self portrait too :)

Ginger said...

Cute pics as always!